We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa, as well as Pay Pal, bank wire and Western Union payments for international clients. (We do not accept personal checks)
If you are ordering a special-order or custom dress, we require a payment in full at the time of order for dresses under $800 USD and a minimum 60% deposit at the time of purchase for dresses over $801 USD. Upon completion and prior to shipping, we require payment of the remaining 40% balance. All custom order dresses must be paid via bank wire unless other arrangements are made.
If you are buying a sample dress, we require 100% payment at the time of purchase and sample dress sales are final and not eligible for return or refund/exchange.
If you’ve requested that we ship your dress out of state, your balance must be paid in full before it can be shipped.
For additional information or to request our bank wire information:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-274-3318 - Our business hours are Monday - Friday 10:30 AM - 2 PM EST